Thursday 8 June 2017

Kolasinac Signs 5yr Deal with Arsenal



Kolasinac Signs 5yr Deal with Arsenal
Schalke defender Sead Kolasinac has signed a deal “which runs until 2022” with English premier League side Arsenal FC, according to the German club on Tuesday. The 23-year-old Bosnia-Herzegovina international, who has played with the Bundesliga side for six years, will join on a free transfer and become an Arsenal player when the transfer window opens on 1 July. “Subject to the completion of all regulatory processes, the defender will start pre-season training in July,” Arsenal said in a statement. Kolasinac, who helped Schalke finish 10th in the German League and reached the quarterfinals of the Europa League last season, said that he followed Arsenal as a young boy and will try to help the team as well as he can.
 “Arsenal has a huge tradition and I followed the club as a young boy, in the days of Jens Lehmann and Thierry Henry,” he told Arsenal website. “Arsenal has always been a club that is well recognised in Europe and I’m pleased to be here. “I’m a player who will try to help the team as well as I can. My strengths are my mentality. “I think left back is where I feel most comfortable. I can play as part of a three at the back too or further forward. I’m really flexible.” Kolasinac is Arsenal’s first signing for the 2017/2018 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment