Saturday 8 April 2017

“Why I Didn’t Attend University”– Bisola Reveals #BBNaija



“Why I Didn’t Attend University”– Bisola Reveals #BBNaija

Bisola, the second Big Brother Naija housemate, who is favorite to win the reality TV show after Efe due to her large support base from fans home and abroad, during her session, made a shocking confession that stunned many of her fans. The bubbly multi-talented entertainer revealed she isn’t a university graduate, while she begged Nigerians to vote for her. She said “My name Bisola is ‘born into wealth’ but I have not enjoyed wealth. Because I remember since I was seven years old I usually had a complex but I try as much as possible not to allow the complex take over the situations I am in.
 “I have never been in University before. I’m not a graduate. So sometimes I’m somehow envious when I hear fellow housemate talk stuffs like ‘ when I did this in school or when I did that in school’.“Not because I wasn’t intelligent enough to be in but because I never had the fund to do so. So on every exam is passed I never made it through because I didn’t have the money to send myself to school.”

No comments:

Post a Comment